Thank you for registering
You’re Off to the Races
Thanks for registering to this ride! We have received your information and will follow up with you shortly.
In the meantime, feel free to review the participants guidelines. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
The Ride 4 Regent wants all riders to be safe on the road, here are some things to check and know before going out on your rides.
1. Wear a helmet, it’s the law and make sure it fits!
2. Ensure your bike is in good working order. It includes tire pressure, breaks, seat position and gears, and cables. A good bicycle that runs well and fits you properly provide comfort and safety.
3. Remember this is a ride over one month, not a race so pace yourself and only ride distances that you feel comfortable and at your own pace.
4. Carry a patch kit, tire levers, a spare tube and a pump at all times.
5. Know and obey all traffic signals, signs, markings, laws and regulations.
6. Always use hand signals to indicate that you are going to make a right or left turn or are about to stop.
7. Left turn – extend your left arm out sideways with all fingers extended or use your index finger to point left.
8. Right turn– extend your left arm out sideways bent at a 90-degree angle at the elbow joint, and porting upward and the palm of the hand facing forward.
9. Alternative right turn – extend your right arm out straight with all fingers extended or use your indie finger to point right.
10. Stopping or slowing – Extend your right arm out straight with all fingers extended or use your index finger to point right.
11. When stopping, move to the right edge of the road. If resting or doing repairs move completely off the road on to the shoulder or sidewalk.
12. Always stop at stop signs and look right, left, then right again before entering the road.
Keep to the right of the road at all times. The exception to this rule occurs when preparing for a left turn or avoiding unsafe road conditions.
13. Always make left turns from the appropriate left-turn lane.
14. Most importantly, have fun!
Mailing Address: Church in Regent Park P.O. Box 82878 Toronto, ON, M5A 3Y2
Saturday Community Meal 5-6:30pm: YSM's Davis Centre, 270 Gerrard st E, Toronto, ON, M5A 2G4
Sunday Worship @ 3:30pm: Nelson Mandela Park Public School, 440 Shuter St, Toronto, M5A 1X6